I finished labeling and binding my Snake River log cabin quilt. The blog post will be posted soon.
I finished assembling and quilting the Flowers for Nana Girl quilt. It still needs a label and binding. I blogged about it here.
I've also nearly finished quilting my Paducah Log Cabin quilt. There are definitely some mistakes, but I have learned quite a lot on this one. I've been trying to work with Glide thread and it is a challenge, but it stitches up beautifully so I definitely think it's worth the effort to learn how to use it. I've finished quilting the top and bottom borders and all the central blocks, but I still need to rotate the quilt in the frame and finish the last two border edges.
Design Wall Monday and Tuesday ToDo.