It is finally finished! This is the Paducah Log Cabin pattern from Judy Martin's Extraordinary Log Cabin Quilts book. I made it with a number of reproduction William Morris cotton prints. I started this project for my mother-in-law, but there was a miscommunication about the size she needed, so I ended up changing the size and made it queen size for our bed.
This was a lot of work; I definitely underestimated how long it would take to finish. Though, in fairness, having to make an additional 48 blocks added at least a week to my schedule. I'm just happy to have finished the flimsy before the end of the month!
When the finished size changed, I ordered a navy blue wide backing and it still hasn't arrived. So, my option right now is to either make a pieced backing or wait for the wide back to arrive. Since I've already paid for the wide back, I'm inclined to wait for it. This will have to do for my One Monthly Goal.
I am quite pleased with how it has turned out so far! I've already got the quilting plan, so I should be able to finish that part as soon as I get the backing.
I'm linking up withFinished (or Not) Friday
Needle and Thread Thursday
Off the Wall Friday
One Monthly Goal
TGI Finished Friday