I didn't get much done for FNSI this month. I seemed to spend most of my time cutting out fabric. I've been having a problem with my block sizes drifting lower. I'm not sure if it's because I'm still getting used to my new sewing machine, or if my paper templates have gotten smaller. In either case, I've printed out new templates, and when possible, I started making my HSTs oversize, and then I'm cutting them down to the correct size. (I'd forgotten how time-consuming that is.)
Anyway, during FNSI, I got four more of the Flowers for Nana Girl blocks finished.
I'm planning to continue sewing this weekend on my other RSC projects. I'm trying to catch up on most of the blocks I missed during May and June.
Thanks to Wendy for hosting Friday Night Sew In.