Last week I set three goals for the week.
1. Tidy up my sewing room. ✔︎
When I wasn't working in my master bedroom closet, I spent most of my free time during the past week sifting and cleaning my craft room. This is the cleanest it's been in several years.
|I washed, ironed and managed to fit all the new fabrics on my fabric shelves.|
The color sorting isn't as good as it used to be because the stacks had
gotten so tall I can't always fit fabrics where I'd like to put them.
|I went through my huge, overflowing cotton scrap bin and|
sorted my scraps by color.
|This is where the old scrap bin lived. The floor hasn't been this clean in several years.|
|I haven't been able to get into this closet for a while either.|
|I sacrificed the resale value of this bookshelf by putting|
nails in it to hang my rulers. Worth it.
2. Make backings for my various flimsies. ✔︎
I made backings for all three of the flimsies I intend to finish in the near future.
3. Sewcialites Block #28. ✔︎My goals for the coming week:
2. Cut out the Finger Lakes Log Cabin quilt.
3. Take photos and measure at least two fabrics I'm getting rid of so I can start listing them for sale.
(4. I also still need to finish our taxes. Of course, I didn't finish them by April 15 when Biden gave us an extra month! LOL)
I'm linkng up with ChrisKnits.