My second Unbeweavable quilt is finished! This was actually a quilt I cut out by mistake when I used my Cricut to cut out the first one. I was math-challenged and cut out twice as many pieces as I needed, only these weave in the reverse direction from the first quilt.
I used the Washington's Puzzle block (c. 1900) from my Blockbase software to export the svg file.
The weaving color design was copied from someone else's design, only they are selling a special ruler to make it, but their minimum size block is 6". My finished blocks are 4". Without my Cricut Maker, I probably would not have attempted to make this, those little pieces would have been too fiddly to cut out by hand. I love my Cricut Maker.
Sadly, I made a quilt label for this quilt and then forgot to sew it on before I bound it. Oh well. I'm still new to making quilt labels so they haven't been added to my mental checklist yet.
For the pantograph, I used the Water Lily Allover pantograph, designed by Darlene Epp. It was included with my ProStitcher software. My goal was to align the pantograph curves so they matched the curves in the quilt. It was a bit of a challenge because I had to size the pantograph larger than the quilt and then crop it down to the dimensions of the quilt.