...before the end of the year. I can probably make it.
This is the Arlington Square quilt pattern. It's a nickel quilt designed by Pat Speth from her Nickel Quilts book. I will admit I accidentally made a change to the pattern that hasn't really turned out. In Pat's original design, she used scrappy squares through the block, not three-in-a-row as I've done here. I'm not entirely sure how I ended up making that change. It was unintentional and it did not improve the pattern.
Anyway, I spent the year making block parts with the rainbow scrap challenge and I'm trying to get this project finished before the end of the year so I can start fresh next year.