After four hours of wrestling with it to put on the binding, the Paducah Log Cabin is finally done! This is the best I can do for photos right now. Our weather has been rainy and stormy so who knows how long it will take me to get a good photo of it.
I will say it again, this is the Paducah Log Cabin pattern from Judy Martin's Extraordinary Log Cabin Quilts book. I made mine with a number of reproduction William Morris cotton prints. I started this project for my mother-in-law, but there was a miscommunication about the size she needed, so I ended up making her a different quilt and then made this one queen-size (98"x98").
For the batting, I believe I used Quilter's Dream 70-30 batting. I used Glide thread for the first time on this quilt and I'm still learning the correct tension settings, but it went pretty well. I actually edited the pantographs a little bit to add some tacking stitches to the beginning and end of each design because the thread is so slick that stitches will actually unravel which can be really disappointing.
I kept changing my mind about what pantographs to quilt this one with. I made at least 5 different plans, but in the end, I ended up choosing the Midsummer Dream pattern set from MyCreativeStitches because I liked that little knotwork detail, though it is hard to see on the finished quilt. I believe this is the final design I went with.