I can't believe it's August already. Summer is flying by this year. And it's Tuesday, so it's time for me to check in on my weekly goals again.
1. Continue to work on the Meadow Flowers Lap Quilt. ✔︎
2. If I finish the Meadow Flower blocks, trim them down to size and piece the flimsy on the machine. ✔︎
Flimsy finished!! I blogged about it here.
3. Choose fabrics for the next EPP project. (I've already cut out the papers.) ✔︎
These are roughly the fabric colors I chose.
|Japanese Poppies EPP Lap Quilt|
4. Cut out the fabric pieces for the next EPP project. ✔︎
The fabrics have been cut out with my amazing Cricut Maker (in about 2 hours!) and they're already glued onto the papers. I was a little short on one of the cardstock shapes so I need to cut out some more papers before I can truly declare it finished, but I have plenty to keep me busy for a very long time. Those baggies are for each of the twelve flower blocks.
5. Continue work on the Unbeweavable Lap Quilt. ❌
I didn't work on this one. I actually started working on a new project that I need more urgently, my August One Monthly Goal. I'll return to the Unbeweavable Lap Quilt when the craft tote is finished.
For this coming week, I'm going to make a too-long list for all the things I'd like to finish, but there are way too many since I have other, non-sewing projects I also need to work on. I'll do what I can and keep them active on my ToDo list until I can get to them.
- Work on my new Craft Tote (A Place for Everything 2.0). OMG
- Cut out additional papers for the Japanese Poppies EPP (English paper piecing) project.
- Work on the EPP project whenever we're not at home.
- Make an appt with Long Arm Dealer for a lesson using the long arm and gather materials to practice on.
- Continue work on the Unbeweavable Lap Quilt.
Melva Loves Scraps is hosting the linkup for Tuesday ToDo this week
. Drop by if you'd like to see what everyone else is working on.