I made fairly good progress on my list from last week. These were the tasks I was hoping to work on last week:
1. Cut out additional papers for the Japanese Poppies EPP (English paper piecing) project. ✔︎
2. Work on the EPP project whenever we're not at home. ✔︎
I actually spent a few hours on this project when we went to a friend's house for a gaming day.
3. Continue work on the Unbeweavable Lap Quilt. ✔︎I blogged about it here.
4. Make backing for the Finger Lakes Log Cabin Flimsy.
I cut out the pieces, but I haven't sewn them together yet. My main goal was to make sure I had enough fabric and I did.
5. Work on Halloween Monster Wreath from my WOOFA list (or ditch the project). ❌
I also worked on tidying up my sewing room. I am trying to finish up projects that are lying around, so with that goal in mind, my list for next week:
- Work on the EPP project whenever we're not at home.
- Make a purse clutch that fits in my craft tote.
- Work on the Halloween Monster Wreath from my WOOFA list (or ditch the project).
- Make pillowcases to match the Harvest Quilt I finished last year.
- Make pillowcases for the Snake River log cabin quilt.
- Make pillowcases for the Finger Lakes log cabin quilt.
- Finish making cut files in the Cricut Design Space.
- Finalize the fabric selections and prep the fabric for the cutting mats.
- Cut out the Sea Swept quilt project.
Since we're already halfway through August, I'm also trying to focus on tasks from my 2021 WOOFA list. I definitely won't get everything finished by the end of the year, but I may as well try and get as much done as I can. I've decided to try and work on the Sea Swept quilt next; it's been on my WOOFA list for two years now. Despite being frustrated with my fabric, I'll just choose the best fabrics that I have. Or maybe I'll mix some of them up and make it a bit more scrappy. I have already spent way too much money buying fabric online for this project.
Thanks to ChrisKnits for hosting the Tuesday ToDo linkup.