Not a great week in my sewing room since I spent most of my free time working on sifting in the basement. I am trying to clear out half the family room so I can make room for my new Handiquilter long arm machine. That seems like rather a higher priority than the items on my list.
1. Work on the EPP project whenever we're not at home. ✔︎
2. Make a purse clutch that fits in my craft tote.
Started, but not finished. I have several more hours of work left on it.
4. Make pillowcases to match the Harvest Quilt I finished last year. ❌
5. Make pillowcases for the Snake River log cabin quilt. ❌
6. Make pillowcases for the Finger Lakes log cabin quilt. ❌
7. Finish making cut files in the Cricut Design Space. ✔︎
8. Finalize the fabric selections and prep the fabric for the cutting mats. ❌
9. Cut out the Sea Swept quilt project. ❌
I'm not sure how much time I'll spend sewing this coming week, but I will keep all these projects on the list until I have time to work on them. I may need to take a little break from the sewing blog (again) while I focus my efforts on downsizing and setting up a quilting area down in the basement.
Thanks to ChrisKnits for hosting the Weekly ToDo link party.