Thanks to ChrisKnits for hosting the weekly Tuesday ToDo. The list I posted last week:
1. Work on my new Craft Tote (A Place for Everything 2.0). ✔︎
I was so close to finishing yesterday that I pushed to get it finished!! I'm super happy about it. I did an individual post about here.
2. Cut out additional papers for the Japanese Poppies EPP (English paper piecing) project. ❌
3. Work on the EPP project whenever we're not at home. ✔︎
I only left home once this week so I didn't make much progress, but I did work on it while I was in transit.
4. Make an appt with Handiquilter dealer for a lesson using the long arm and gather materials to practice on. ✔︎
It's scheduled for next Tuesday.
5. Continue work on the Unbeweavable Lap Quilt. ❌
I set this project aside until I finished the new craft tote. Now that the tote is finished, I'll try to make some progress on this project.
For next week, I'll go ahead and repeat the items I didn't finish last week plus add more that I likely won't get to so I can keep track of them. =)
- Cut out additional papers for the Japanese Poppies EPP (English paper piecing) project.
- Work on the EPP project whenever we're not at home.
- Continue work on the Unbeweavable Lap Quilt.
- Make backing for the Finger Lakes Log Cabin Flimsy.
- Work on Halloween Monster Wreath from my WOOFA list (or ditch the project).