I didn't get very much done for this week's Friday Night Sew-In because when I went upstairs to sew, my room was a mess and I spent the first couple of hours ironing and putting fabric away.
I did do a bit of work on the purse clutch I am hoping to make, but I thought I could be all clever and build it with leftover soft & stable interfacing instead of the plastic they used but it's not working very well; it's difficult to tuck in the end of the zipper. I probably should have just followed the original directions, or at least assembled it in the same way.
|The top fabric is a Hummingbird Lane batik. I managed to get it on clearance.|
the purse clutch will be lovely and you have some gorgeous fabrics to play with..ReplyDelete
Nice new fabrics but.. I adore that pansy fabric! xxReplyDelete
Pretty fabrics :)ReplyDelete