I didn't have the most productive week this past week. A couple months ago my husband ordered me a new computer and it finally came. I battled with it for several days reinstalling programs and moving over files I still want to use. Yesterday I managed a little bit of time in my sewing room.
This is my list from last week:
1. Finish Part 8 of the Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt.
I didn't do this. I've been considering not finishing the quilt exactly as Bonnie designed. I entered the quilt into Electric Quilt so I could play with different options. These colors are the colors Bonnie designed. I found this Dogwood fabric in my stash that is exactly the same color scheme, but I don't have enough for the backing. I considered adding an additional border, but the quilt is too large for that.
I'm going to set this one aside for a week or two until I decide how I want to finish it. It will also give me a chance to see how other participants finished theirs in case I like theirs better and want to copy.
2. Make 2 more of the Heart blocks.
I did get this one finished but I'm didn't take photos. It appears most folks aren't showing their Tickled Pink projects before their scheduled blog hop post so I guess I should stop showing progress photos as well.
3. Start making the Alternate blocks for the Tickled Pink project.
I didn't make progress on this one either.
For next week I would like to:
1. Make significant progress on the Tickled Pink project.
2. I think I'll add another project for RSC. This lap quilt has been in my queue for a couple of years. I can probably manage one more block a month to get this one done this year too.Tuesday ToDo. Feel free to stop by and see what everyone else has been working on.