Last week I set three goals for the week.
1. Tidy up my sewing room. ✔︎
When I wasn't working in my master bedroom closet, I spent most of my free time during the past week sifting and cleaning my craft room. This is the cleanest it's been in several years.
|I washed, ironed and managed to fit all the new fabrics on my fabric shelves.|
The color sorting isn't as good as it used to be because the stacks had
gotten so tall I can't always fit fabrics where I'd like to put them.
|I went through my huge, overflowing cotton scrap bin and|
sorted my scraps by color.
|This is where the old scrap bin lived. The floor hasn't been this clean in several years.|
|I haven't been able to get into this closet for a while either.|
|I sacrificed the resale value of this bookshelf by putting|
nails in it to hang my rulers. Worth it.
2. Make backings for my various flimsies. ✔︎
I made backings for all three of the flimsies I intend to finish in the near future.
3. Sewcialites Block #28. ✔︎My goals for the coming week:
2. Cut out the Finger Lakes Log Cabin quilt.
3. Take photos and measure at least two fabrics I'm getting rid of so I can start listing them for sale.
(4. I also still need to finish our taxes. Of course, I didn't finish them by April 15 when Biden gave us an extra month! LOL)
I'm linkng up with ChrisKnits.
Your sewing room looks so pretty and organized - like a brand new quilt shop! Wow! Your floors are so pretty - I love wood flooring....ReplyDelete
Congratulations on a fabulous organization project!
Great job! Sometimes color sorting doesn't always fit the space but as long as it all makes sense when your eyes scan it for what you need, it's all good! :o). I'm sure you can't wait to dive in and create something among all that organization!ReplyDelete
Wow! Absolutely wonderful organizing!! Good luck on your list, love the log cabin plans. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!ReplyDelete