I made a bunch of progress on my Paducah Log Cabin since last Tuesday. Last Friday, I finished putting together the central portion, and then I just needed the border.
After talking about it, we agreed I would just make her a different quilt, one designed to the dimensions he wanted me to make (74x90ish, so I don't lose them).
After spending so many days slaving away on this project, I decided to take a day off and put my feet up and stream some TV while I worked up some options in Electric Quilt to show him. Unfortunately, in the process, I realized I had all the DC Comics movies. I spent three days behaving like a teenager, streaming movies and eating leftovers. LOL
So, it's now Tuesday and I'm trying to get back on track. Of the options I sent to Jeff, his mother chose this quilt as her favorite. On the bright side, it's a really easy pattern so it should go pretty quickly.
So, this coming week, I hope to cut out a good chunk of the 2½"-squares I need for this project. I think it's 856 total. I'm not sure I have enough blue fabric, but I will see how much I can scrape up from my scrap bins and stash.
Thanks to Linda for hosting the Tuesday ToDo linkup.