I wasn't nearly as productive as I was hoping during the past week. But I did manage to quilt up three flimsies; two of them were paid gigs for other people.
While my husband was out of town, I spent way too much time streaming TV, but I was usually working on planning out future quilting projects. I ordered a blue and yellow print for the border and backing of Marianne's bed quilt so I put off cutting out the fabrics because I'd prefer to make sure to use fabrics that coordinate well with it.
|Island Batik Petals Provence Flowers|
Also, I think I finally have a plan for quilting my Snake River quilt flimsy.
When I ran across this border block in Donna Kleinke's Aspen line of pantographs, it seemed like it was practically tailor-made for the Snake River blocks.
|I added the triangle pattern to the corner and made a|
few minor changes to the completed block.
I played around with a lot of the pieces to make the units for the border and I think this is going to be a fun, but challenging, project. I'm hoping to get started on it after I finish Marianne's quilt.
I'm linking up with Tuesday ToDo.