I've started fasting on Mondays and Tuesdays so I try to keep myself busy so I don't think about food. LOL
This week, I again worked on my Aged Elegance quilt that I started cutting out last week. Yesterday, I finished cutting out and assembling the small 4-square corner blocks. Today, I finished cutting out the HSTs; I had planned to cut them out of the border print, but I didn't have enough of it after I used it for the outer border so I had to change the fabric. I ended up using more of the beige floral because frankly, I had enough of it.my new ruler.
- Finish assembling the blocks for this quilt.
- Assemble the blocks to make the quilt.
- Crazy Quilt Class Task #11
- Add the border. (I may not get to this one this week.)
- Make a green Xmas pillowcase to coordinate with our Xmas quilt.