|A Place for Everything 2.0, Craft Tote. Pattern from byAnnie.
|The finished pages. The back side is the light purple batik.
It took me around five days to finish this project, including the day of machine quilting the layers. I made a couple of minor mistakes (like a zipper pull being on the wrong side), but I am happy overall with how this project turned out. The most difficult part was the bias tape around the outer edges; it definitely would have been easier with the stiletto, which I hadn't bought (but I likely will order the next time I order something from the Fat Quarter Shop).
This also completes my August One Monthly Goal.
I do expect to make another of these totes, and probably other byAnnie bag patterns, but I really need to spend more time on a stained glass project we've been hauling around for 13 years, for the rest of the month. I'd love to finish it this summer.
|I've already started moving in my current EPP project.
|The interior of the bag with the pages removed.
|Backside slip pocket of the Tote