I did get a lot finished this past week, though I didn't work on too much from my list. LOL
From my list, I finished assembling my second Unbeweavable lap quilt. This was a UFO that's been kicking around for more than a year so I'm glad to get that project tub emptied. I really like this pattern, I think I may need to make more of them as gifts.One Song Needle Arts Blossoms Panto 1 pattern. Very likely this quilt will be donated to our local quilt guild's Comfort Quilts program.
|This was my original plan, it does not include the
little sashing pattern I added later.
Karlee's Border #43, though it came amended without the circles between the squares. And the border triangle is Chevron Three by Marie Eldridge. The sashing was Double Circle Continuous repeated until they filled the space.
- Work on more blue RSC blocks?
- Pillowcase for Kitty's Aged Elegance quilt
- Finish binding the Groovy Garden lap quilt
- Finish binding the scrappy Broken Bricks quilt
- Finish binding the Eggplant Enchantress quilt
- Work on Jeff's insulated grocery shopping bag