I've finished quilting both the Snake River log cabin quilt and the Unbeweavable lap quilt. Once they're totally finished, I'll write a post with more details.
I'm having a hard time prioritizing my projects for the coming week because I want to work on everything at once, obviously. So, I think I'll just make my list, in no particular order, and work on what I feel like working on.
- Bind the Broken Bricks lap quilt.
- Bind the Unbeweavable lap quilt.
- Bind the Snake River log cabin quilt.
- Figure out the plan for Marianne's bed quilt. (I'm not happy with the current plan so I'm reworking it.)
- Quilt the Paducah log cabin quilt after the wide backing comes.
- Figure out where I'm at on the RSC blocks. If I have enough, start putting them together.
I'm linking up with TuesdayToDo.