I made more progress on my current quilt over the weekend. I was happy to get all the larger filler triangles finished. Now, I only have the 4 small ones for the corners left, but I can add those after I've assembled all the rest of the blocks.
|As I was assembling the filler triangles, I ran out of the pre-cut blue triangles|
so I started using leftover squares. I'll trim off the excess at the end.
And now that Marianne's quilt is close enough to be ready to quilt, I'll just let it jump the queue and get quilted next. If I can get this quilt assembled by Thursday, there should be time to quilt it. Since it's a gift for his mother, my husband Jeff is actually going to quilt this one and he'll likely have time off work over the Thanksgiving holiday.
I will be very pleased if I still manage to finish my One Monthly Goal, despite being sick for more than two weeks.
With that in mind, my list for the coming week:
- Finish Assembling Marianne's quilt and add the borders
- Assemble the backing
- Get it on the Long Arm frame
- Make the Binding
- Try Making a Quilt Label (this will be my first time)