Now that I've finally finished making the quilt labels, I'll probably finish binding my stack of quilts fairly quickly. Today I finished two more.
First up, I finished the Lake Cabin quilt I made from my scrap bin. I started this one last fall as a leader-ender project but a few weeks ago I decided to spend an evening working on it and that was enough to nearly finish it.
|This was quilted with the Crystal Gem motif|
available from Quilting Daily.
This one is likely to get donated to Comfort Quilts, but I haven't decided yet.
Next up, I also finished binding the crib quilt I made from the Aged Elegance fabric leftovers. I blogged about the quilting in early February so I won't repeat all the information here.
|This was quilted with the Sharron edge-to-edge|
pantograph from MyCreativeStitches.
This one is only crib size so it will likely be gifted as a baby gift someday. Or I may just donate it to Comfort Quilts later this year. I have a goal to donate 12 quilts this year.
Linking up with