I actually did pretty well on last week's list:
- Add the last border on the Groovy Garden Broken Bricks lap quilt. ✔️
- Assemble a backing for it. ✔️ (I just made it from a chunk of solid orange fabric I had leftover from my square dance clothes-making days.)
That border fabric is called "Flower Power -
Groovy Garden" and was made by Patrick Lose.
- Make my Purple RSC blocks. ✔️
- Work on my Stained Glass blocks. ❌
- Bind the Sewcialites Quilt. ✔️
- Figure out the next project and start cutting it out. ❌
- Assemble a backing for the Graceful Moments Flimsy. ❌
- Long Arm quilt another lap quilt. (I think I only have 3 left now.) ❌
- Assemble a backing for the Graceful Moments Flimsy.
- Iron and put the Aged Elegance flimsy on the long arm frame. It is going to be gifted to Jeff's aunt, so I think it will be more special for her if he quilts it.
- Catch up with the rainbow scrap challenge by making the blue and green blocks.
- Figure out which project is next and start cutting it out.
Thanks to Linda for hosting the weekly ToDo Tuesday link-in.