How is it Tuesday again? Gosh, time is going so fast this summer.
This past week I hoped to get the borders on my bright broken bricks scrappy quilt. I didn't quite get that done, because my sewing machine died in the middle of one of the edges. I took it in to the shop and it turns out the motor was dead. And since Pfaff is no longer making motors for the Pfaff 7570, my machine was kaput. I was sad, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the last border on the Groovy Garden Broken Bricks lap quilt.
- Assemble a backing for it.
- Make my Purple RSC blocks.
- Work on my Stained Glass blocks.
- Bind the Sewcialites Quilt.
- Figure out the next project and start cutting it out.
- Assemble a backing for the Graceful Moments Flimsy.
- Long Arm quilt another lap quilt. (I think I only have 3 left now.)
I am linking up with Tuesday ToDo.