This week went by so fast. I can't believe it's already Tuesday again, so I guess it's time for another Tuesday To Do. Thanks to Linda for hosting the weekly linkup party.
We didn't do much celebrating for Xmas this year, but we did enjoy a nice meal on the day. We didn't see anyone outside our household. That, of course, gave me a lot of extra time to work on sewing projects.
I was able to finish everything on my list from last week.
- Trim down all the pieces that are already sewn together. ✔︎
- Finish Part 4 of the Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt. ✔︎
- Get started on Part 5 when it comes out on Monday. ✔︎
It's very possible I don't have enough pink fabric so I may have to drop by my local JoAnn's to get another piece of pink in order to finish. I guess I will see how many more pieces will be needed to finish. If this is the last round of pink cutting, I'll make it. But if there is more, I may have to go fabric shopping. Wouldn't that be horrible—not! =)
- I'd like to finish Parts 5 and 6 of the Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt;
- I'd like to get started on the first color for RSC 2022 (assuming the first color is released during the next week);
- I think I'll join Prairie Moon Quilts for the Studio Organizing Challenge; and
- I'd like to figure out what I'm going to make next. I'm thinking about making the Jade Garden quilt (you can download the pattern for free); I bought all the fabric for it and I've been itching to get started.
Sounds like you had a quiet Christmas like we did, and we are planning the same kind of New Year's Eve! Jade Garden looks gorgeous (I peeked at the free pattern), and I understand why you're itching to get to it.ReplyDelete
Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!
Have a Great New Year!Delete