Thanks to Chris for hosting the weekly ToDo linkup. You can visit her blog for this week's link party.
Our weather has been pleasant this last week and I spent quite a lot of time sewing. Certainly, more than I expected when I set my goals last week:
1. Scan the quilt design(s) I like from my library book. ✔︎
2. Start fussy cutting and gluing the fabrics on the papers. For non-fussy cut pieces, see if I can cut them on the Cricut. ✔︎ I posted about it here.
3. Work on Design Wall in the sewing room. ✔︎my Finger Lakes log cabin quilt for three days and finished sewing all of the central blocks!
- Assemble the central portion of the Finger Lakes log cabin quilt.
- Start piecing the border blocks.
- Rework the hanging hooks on the design wall.
- Continue to sew the Meadow Flower blocks when we're out of the house.
- Cut out the Irish Chain blocks for the Meadow flower lap quilt.