I worked all weekend and made good progress on my weekly task list. I nearly finished my purple log cabin. Since I decided to custom quilt it, it took a lot longer than I anticipated but now it only needs a label and binding.
Make backing for this log cabin flimsy
On Sunday, I managed to finish quilting one of the Arlington Square flimsies. It also needs to be bound. I am in the process of pre-washing the fabric for the second one.
For this coming week, I would like to:
- Label and bind the Purple Log Cabin quilt.
- Bind the quilted Arlington Square quilt.
- Quilt and bind the 2nd Arlington Square Quilt.
- Start working on my Blue RSC blocks. I kept falling behind last year and I'd prefer to keep up this year.
- Cut out the Aged Elegance bonus crib quilt.
- Figure out Chilhowie fabrics.
Thanks for dropping by. I am linking up with