Both of the Arlington Square quilts are finished! I wasn't sure I would make it by the end of the month, but I did. The first of them was backed with a grey geometric flannel I had leftover from my rag quilt days.
This one was quilted with the Synchronicity pantograph from My Creative Stitches.
The second Arlington Square quilt was backed with a wild print fabric I found in my stash while I was sifting it during the past three weeks.
|This wild fabric was called Kool Aid Stripe from Michael Miller fabrics|
This one was actually quilted with Lone Minniken's Border Collie pantograph (at the request of the recipient). It's hard to see them; I probably should have made the dogs a little smaller.
Luckily, this finishes up my One Monthly Goal. I'll be linking up with Patty's One Monthly Goal Finish.
Other than these two quilts, I spent most of the last three weeks sifting and ironing fabric. I have managed to get through more than half of the piles of fabric I've had sitting around my studio and they are all organized and contained into new tubs under my long arm.
Two very nice finishes and you've been organizing too! Happy stitching!ReplyDelete
What beautiful scrappy finishes! Your colors look wonderful!ReplyDelete