I can't believe it's already been another week. Where does the time go?
Last week my goals were:
1. Sewcialites Block #29. ✔︎
2. Cut out the Finger Lakes Log Cabin quilt.
Almost finished. I have about another dozen strips to slice up into 1½-inch pieces. I could easily have finished, but I got distracted, in a good way. I started sifting fabric/lace/trim boxes that used to live down in the basement.
3. Take photos and measure at least two fabrics I'm getting rid of so I can start listing them for sale. ✔︎
I actually sold 39 yards of wool yesterday. Most of this fabric went away last night.
(4. I also still need to finish our taxes. Of course, I didn't finish them by April 15 when Biden gave us an extra month! LOL)
Yeah, I didn't do that either.I spent most of the week (again) sifting and organizing. A few days ago, I received 84 of these winding boards. This motivated me to pull up some boxes from the basement and start unpacking lace and other trims. The bottom shelf of the bookshelf in my sewing room is now crammed full plus I have two full tubs I stashed into the top shelf in the closet! I need to come up with some projects that use lace! Or sell some. (I have so much lace because I used to make a lot of square dance clothes.)
For next week, I'd better keep my list pretty small. I finally have all the parts so I need to spend most of the week finishing my closet and then unpacking boxes and hanging clothes. And there are still those pesky taxes I need to finish. =)
2. Finish cutting out the Finger Lakes quilt.
Thanks to Chris for hosting the Tuesday ToDo linkup to help keep us all motivated.