Just as June is coming to an end, I've managed to wrap up my One Monthly Goal! Taking inspiration from the floral theme and the original pattern name, I've decided to name this creation "Rose Lane". The pattern, Diamond Lane, was a free one from Wilmington. Although I made adjustments to the size of the blocks and the border, the final quilt still holds true to the spirit of the original pattern. This was my focus for June's One Monthly Goal.
I used a variety of rose and garden theme pantographs to quilt it. I'll go ahead and list them here for reference.
Donna Kleinke, One Song Needle Arts
The batting was the last bit of Hobbs Heirloom 80-20 batting. And I used Madeira Aeroquilt Red #8380 thread.
All in all, I'm thrilled to have reached my goal for the month, and I'm even more thrilled with the final outcome of Rose Lane. The floral patterns truly bring it to life, and I'm eager to start on my next project!
Linking up with: